Monday, November 5, 2018

R.B KAUR KHALSA No matter what ,where,when,why๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ˜ŽUNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. …

.
American birds, american men, birds and bees, veterans lost, snakes and frogs. Dinner to eat, homes to heat, veterans need a way in, out of the dark. Ou... - Rachel Wigsout . Rats to races, rabbits and hares, seasons in the dogwood trees,dances in the woods, dances for the rites of sinners and saints. Good times, dances in the wind, rabbits to live a long time.Crazy, dizzy, rich with laughs to share?No one reality has authority over you. You, after all, are the creator.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. …

Photo
Joys and pain, views of dogs, bitches in heat: lessons learned, back in the day, third party views, mine and others, veterans lost and alone, hurt and broken, trips to hell and back, friends for a moment or two.Faces under the skin, under the surfaces, faces in the sands of times, dicks, dawgs, donkeys, jackasses, snakes in grass, spiders and worms, black and yellow, wasps, the world of assholes.R.B KAUR KHALSA  No matter what ,where,when,why๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ˜ŽUNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. …


“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer exI promise to keep moving forward.The Police - Every Breath You Take . Careless Whispers, Eyes Without A Face . Nothing Compares 2U, Under Pressure Mix - David Bowie - Let's Dance: Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind.Faces under the skin, under the surfaces, faces in the sands of times, dicks, dawgs, donkeys, jackasses, snakes in grass, spiders and worms, black and yellow, wasps, the world of assholes.R.B KAUR KHALSA  No matter what ,where,when,why๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ˜ŽUNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. …



Birthday Song And Dances, Birds And Bees, Faces Of Rats, Racers Hares.Angels to fall, earth angels to get back up.Service Advisor at Surf City Nissan:.Angie Agresti Crooks, Cheater, Liars, Used Cars To Sell.Monkeys in packs, to dodge. crazy functional cousins. the trash left over from New York. ๐Ÿ˜˜❤ Mayra Isla.๐Ÿ˜˜Frank Agresti ....Elaine Schiavone . Oasis of the Mind: Monkeys In Packs, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars.Donkey Dates, Dawgs, Dicks, Veterans Taken. 


SEEKING FRIEND, COMPANION: Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks on veterans is the top of their games, to play,better than the dogs in the houses. Tales of the dirty deeds done.R.B KAUR KHALSA  No matter what ,where,when,why๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ˜ŽUNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. …

Photo
Used Cars To Sell.Monkeys in packs, to dodge. crazy functional cousins. the trash left over from New York. ๐Ÿ˜˜❤ Mayra Isla.๐Ÿ˜˜Frank Agresti ....Elaine Schiavone . Oasis of the Mind: Monkeys In Packs, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars.Donkey Dates, Dawgs, Dicks, Veterans Taken. R.B KAUR KHALSA  No matter what ,where,when,why๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ˜ŽUNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. …

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒŠVery little is needed to make a happy life....It is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„Lots of love, lots of luck, lots of fish in the water, lots of frogs to kiss, lessons on the rites to keep, the roses for the colors. Lovers and haters, hats and horns sinners and saints, tales online to find. R.B KAUR KHALSA  No matter what ,where,when,why๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ˜ŽUNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. …

Never the best, to fall for every thing, lovers to keep, frogs to kiss, lessons learned with the fish and frogs. Dates with knights for the rites.Breaking News: After a 146-year run, Ringling Bros. circus will fold its tent for good in May. Ticket sales fell after it phased out elephants.Lions, Tigers, And Bears, Tricks, Trades, Treats: Veterans. Lights:Bitches 5 Stars, Dames, ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’•..๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒŠVery little is needed to make a happy life....It is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„ Role models twisted and bend, the rules for the search of tomorrow, lots of standards to be set.R.B KAUR KHALSA  No matter what ,where,when,why๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ˜ŽUNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. …


Photo
SEEKING FRIEND, COMPANION: Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks on veterans is the top of their games, to play,better than the dogs in the houses. Tales of the dirty deeds done.

No comments:

Post a Comment