Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Thanks for your heart, and beautiful and wild sailing flying child writing. Hope your day is off to a nice start.



Top of the morning, family, friends, and loved ones, the Streets and Highways are wet...Be smart, be safe...History To Note: Names And Faces: Retards, Snakes I need to invest in loyal friends.Kings, sons of knights, leaders of men. Once a snake always a snake, a frog and American Toad. Thanks for your heart, and beautiful and wild sailing flying child writing. Hope your day is off to a nice start.


So what you are not able to please everyone, that is not your job, so what if you are not perfect, and so what people change with the coming of a new day.
But I never would have made it, never could have made it without Him, I would have lost it all, but now I see how he was there for me, and I can say, I'm STONGER, I'm WISER, I'm BETTER, so much BETTER...When I look back over all he brought me through...GLORY BE TO GOD, HE FAVORED ME..

Black and right, read and blue, history across the decades, lessons learned along the way, coins to flip, cons to run, rats to races , dances in the light of day. Hoods and hats, chicks and babes, standards set, sinners, saints, snakes in grass, spiders and worms, wheels to roll, paths to cross, freaks in the night, bitches in heat, cattle drives. Easy lays, easy lovers, crooks, cheater, liars, faces in the shadows, sunny and bright, donkeys in the hills of Cali.

Voices In My Head, Counting Coins, Flipping Stars, Studs, Sinners, Saints, Snakes in Grass, Spiders And Worms, Mud Shots.😱 πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°  This is what it's like for someone who has lifelong insomnia. Thanks for your heart, and beautiful and wild sailing flying child writing. Hope your day is off to a nice start.

Inline image

.My apology for the late reply. I don't have much time this morning either, been burning the candle on all three ends, ha. I like the quote about the four things, thank you. I'm writing free of free associates for the moment, but will get back to that soon. I enjoy your writing, and would also like to hear more about you, more than the bits I'm hopefully able to extract from your poetic descriptions.

Are you a lifetime insomniac? You've an artistic soul, I do believe. A Renaissance woman perhaps? Previously a reconnaissance woman? ha. You'd mentioned PTSD. I hope you're doing OK. Thanks for your heart, and beautiful and wild sailing flying child writing. Hope your day is off to a nice start.

I don't know where you're coming from, but somewhere grand across space and time, I do believe. And I like where you're going, taking the high-road, or at least the road less traveled, less trodden. I like how you write. Stream of consciousness (definitely not unconscious). There is light. Let there be hope amidst the dichotomy, the decay and chaos yet there comes the rainbow after the storm, flying through the hurricane to the calm eye, the all knowing eye. 

Friends do come from far away, especially in times of need. I'm going a little less poetic here, cutting towards the chase (not the chaste, darn it). What would Bukowski say? What would O'Neil have said? Neil Simon? Simon and Garfunkel? Funk and Wagner? Circle the wagons and turn on the love light and the big screen TV, cue the coyotes and the gypsy pranksters.

I went to college at San Diego State, lived in Pacific Beach. I like Ocean Beach a lot too. San Diego seems a good town to have been born in. Easy going, laid back, beautiful, beatific in a non self-conscious and inconspicuous way.

The approach of six decades is a blessing. You've lived to tell about it, the experiences, realizations. No matter the sweet sadness, the bittersweet, there is a great good joy underneath it all, it comes across. I love old RV's, I have since I was a kid. I've gypsy blood myself, though grounded in a house for some time now. I have wanderlust, and am working towards being able to travel all around, cross country in a motor-home Thanks for your heart, and beautiful and wild sailing flying child writing. Hope your day is off to a nice start.

I'd like to buy one one day. I'm not retired, just passed the 5th decade (and possibly 5th dimension too?). A business background, blessed and cursed with the spirit of being an entrepreneur. I've had highs and lows, successes, failures. 

All learning experiences and opportunities, though not always grasped as quickly as I would have liked. You're a daytime child (born), and me at 5:20 AM in Denver (born), '65 and feeling alive. Did you do the drugs sex rock and roll too? I used to own a nightclub... when in my late 20's... with a couple of friends. Cher was there opening night, an omen for sure. Wild times I've lived through, though more innocently than others. Aldous Huxley got into my head, I became curious to experiment. I'm glad to have mellowed out, made it through, and not passed the buck.

Thanks for your heart, and beautiful and wild sailing flying child writing. Hope your day is off to a nice start. I'm enjoying a cup of tall coffee, I get to the office way too early most days. Sorry for the over-the-top pics, but at least there was no tip, argghh. You've some great lines, iconic already... Back in time, before Jesus Christ, dirt was cheap... recaps to recall... Tip of the morning, top of the mountain, birds and bees, winds to wings, chasing rainbows and dreams.

Thank you for jump-starting me this morning with your uncommon approach and rhythm. Thanks for your heart, and beautiful and wild sailing flying child writing. Hope your day is off to a nice start.

image.png

Hope this morning is off to a great start. Do you like the rain? I hear more is in store. Are you in the LA area? Or still in San Diego? I'm in Pasadena, am considering a move to OC to save on the commute.

Best to you on this fine day.Dusted Hearts Done.  Break Downs, Hammer Time, Hands In Air: On The Run: Nuts, Retards, Cows And Pigs: Donkeys.Views, voices, values, faces in the shadows, winners, losers, learners, roles to play, cat and mouse games, dicks, dawgs, donkeys in the hills, rolling on, spinning tales, waves to make, dances on cloud nine, way to grow, getting older, getting better, witches and bitches, babes and bullets, rocks to roll, gems to find. Thanks for the moments, lost in time, lost in space, lost in the human race. 

Voices In My Head, Counting Coins, Flipping Stars, Studs, Sinners, Saints, Snakes in Grass, Spiders And Worms, Mud Shots.😱 πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°  This is what it's like for someone who has lifelong insomnia. Jacks and marbles, bits and pieces, mine to minds, good times, schools of hard knocks, ways to go, ways to dance the knights away, simple, slow, stupid, silly, faces in the sky, clocks to run, wheels to turn, history to note, teachers and students, roles and parts played. Cash me out cow, voices in my head, veterans and housing market to create, how to make a buck, houses and homes,madness from the battles for the USA.

Mental issues, money matters, PTSD anger issues,homeless blues, waiting for the checks to start, creating blue oceans, things you know, things you want to change, nonprofit, 12 Hands Of May, Mother May I, hearts, hands, hits and misses, joy in the morning, pieces of me. Mountains to climb, just bought the house, have 2 RV hookup in the back yard, transitional veterans to house, just getting started, could use the help. 

Dreams and nightmares, strangers to friends, choices made, chances taken, changes to come, dancing across the next two decades. Views from 84 years old, my dad, lion at the top, oldest of 12 kids, here with me to bury another sister, Mount Hope in San Diego. Another one bites the dust, bones in a box, candles in the wind, cancer kids. 

Lucky breaks, blue oceans, blue dreams, up in smoke, pot on a stick, candy, cookies, cakes, off to Disneyland tomorrow, pass is back in green, first time this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment