Wednesday, January 9, 2019

You crazy!Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈I am

Black and right, read and blue, history across the decades, lessons learned along the way, coins to flip, cons to run, rats to races , dances in the light of day. Hoods and hats, chicks and babes, standards set, sinners, saints, snakes in grass, spiders and worms, wheels to roll, paths to cross, freaks in the night, bitches in heat, cattle drives. Easy lays, easy lovers, crooks, cheater, liars, faces in the shadows, sunny and bright, donkeys in the hills of Cali.

Just one, black female, babe, bitch with stars, heads in clouds, castles in the sky, pictures with word, love to make, mind to mind, before, body to soul, views,values, voices in my head. Happy, delight, lots of laughs to share, walks on the beach, road trips, snow bird, car and tags to get, things to do,more than a sex thing. πŸ’ŒYou crazy!Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈I am Kickass😈Thanks

Stats, location, age, how tall, retired from what, boys to men, men to mice, cartoon hits for decades. Searching for a friend, older, wiser, taller, standards set, will not settle for less. Crazy for a fee, not common crazy for free.You crazy!Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈I am 
Don't forget. Old Queen Mum announced "powerful forces are at work to bring on WWlll".Mad Hatter is a state of mind that I enjoy, as well as, living blue. Calm seas, and clear blue skies, and living in the moment.Marcella Hillard. Home Life Housekeeping: Frogs, Sinners And Snakes, Dinner Treats.Plenty of Fish in the Sea. Mountains To Climb — Smooching Frogs.Daily You crazy!Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈I am .

Photo

Thanks for post, liked a lot, thanks.....Cows, Cattle, Cattle Callers, Horns To Blow, Love LargeBaby Elephants, In The light of Day, Some thing else to look at. My favorite form of cows, next to hippos, love the killer whales also. Cows In The Morning, Cows with Tusks, Sunny Days under the sky, joys and pains in the woods, around the world. 
Angels, Fairies, Bibical Tales, Views To Watch, Over Time, Over Space.
Cows to you, 11 more to name, not just cattle. Nice facts to know, cows on land, and cows in the water. Whales and buffalo, hippo also, more to go, cows to roam, time and time again, good times. Blue Lights, Blue Stars, Blue Hairs to you, wonderful site to see, hairs to you.


American Birds. Turkeys with...tricks, trades, brains lost in the winds. Long time ago, donkey date, back in time, pages to turn. Frank Agresti. Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them..."It's the little things that matter the most "

Blue Starrs. One Blue Starr, My sister-wife, fairy friends. Stars Blue, Star Bright, stars out tonight, goodness and mercy angels out, for the wrongs and the right of the matter of the heart. Love and hate, goats and sheep, horns of a goat, hate and love, monkeys to see, moons on the dark side. Happy notes, happy songs to sing, blue and purple hair to share. Twins with Blue and purple hairs, why not.

Photo

Voices In My Head, Counting Coins, Flipping Stars, Studs, Sinners, Saints, Snakes in Grass, Spiders And Worms, Mud Shots.😱 πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°  This is what it's like for someone who has lifelong insomnia. Thanks for your heart, and beautiful and wild sailing flying child writing. Hope your day is off to a nice start.You crazy!Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈I am 


Top of the morning, family, friends, and loved ones, the Streets and Highways are wet...Be smart, be safe...History To Note: Names And Faces: Retards, Snakes I need to invest in loyal friends.Kings, sons of knights, leaders of men. Once a snake always a snake, a frog and American Toad.You crazy!Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈I am 

But I never would have made it, never could have made it without Him, I would have lost it all, but now I see how he was there for me, and I can say, I'm STONGER, I'm WISER, I'm BETTER, so mucYou crazy!Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈I am h BETTER...When I look back over all he brought me through...GLORY BE TO GOD, HE FAVORED ME...

No comments:

Post a Comment